Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Slumber Power

Found this one inside the UP campus. It looks like someone's body clock has been messed up with all the schoolwork (or excessive partying, perhaps) that he/she just paint-sprayed his frustration on a wall hoping that it will cure his/her insomnia. Or maybe its intended for another person who is the reason why he/she is still up. Whatever the case may be, I felt a cosmic connection to the poor person who did this. I have been and still is agressively battling the worst jetlag I've ever had in my entire life. They say that recovery time is usually one day per time zone but 10 hours of sleep after a week sounds unhealthy to me. Didn't mean to gripe. Blame it on sleep deprivation. Anyway, I hope all of you are well rested.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hilda said...

I was actually worried that this was written on a tombstone. ;D

Anonymous said...

there are days when i want to do just that. pour out all my frustrations on a wall. kudos to the person who did that. thanks, ann - you just made my day ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was so random. It is very genius of the vandal to come u with something like that.